Posting a New Job
Doctorjobs help you find candidates with the right skills and experience. Even though times are changing, job boards are important when it comes to recruiting. Follow these three easy steps on how to post a new job:
Step 1- Add Job Details
To post a new job, create an employer account, and fill all required fields and descriptions. Follow steps to configure fields as:
- Enter Job Title, Job description, Email Address, and Username
- Select Job Type (Permanent Full-time, Part-Time, Locum Tenens)
- Profession (Physician, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Midwife or CRNA)
- Specialty (Cardiology-MD, Cardiology-PA, Cardiology-NP, Anesthesiology-CRNA, Obstetrics & Gynecology – CNM, etc.)
- Enter Location (Country, City, Street, Complete Address) for job’s location
- Find on Map (Latitude, Longitude) field will help you search location on Map
Click Next Button to proceed to the next step.
Step 2 – Select Packages & Payments
- Select Job Package: Single Job Posting, Standard Job posting, etc. to initiate payment procedure to post your job.
Here, all job packages will be listed and the employer can buy a package to post a job and from that specific purchased packages, a number of the allowed job posting will be consumed.
- Make this Job Featured: Select the option if you want your job to appear featured on your site. (It depends on featured settings configured by admin to show featured jobs)
- Click Continue to pay
Select the package and payment gateway, then it will direct you to the payment page according to the payment gateway selected.
Step 3 – Confirmation
After clicking Continue to Pay you will be directed to the checkout page.
- Fill up the billing information.
- Choose Payment gateway as you desire, by default theme that we have (Paypal or Direct Bank Transfer)
The notification “Created Successfully” will appear after the admin has reviewed and approved the job.