Your Personal Profile is as important as your CV! It gives the employers the idea of your specialty, educational and employment history, your certifications and qualifications, preferences and availability. It is essential for your profile to be set up properly to create a good impression that will drive employers to view your profile and contact you eventually.
- Add Personal Information (Name, Job Title, Profession followed by Specialty, description)
- Add Social Network Links (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in)
- Enter Contact Information (Phone, Website, Location) Copy your complete address on find map and click search location to add your latitude and longitude.
- 4. Add Extra Information
- Employment (Permanent Full-time, Locum Tenens, Part-time)
- Board Certification (Board Certified, Board Eligible)
- Geographic Preference (Your desired work location)
- Availability Note (note to who viewed your profile)
- Date Availability (If you are a locum tenens candidate, you must input your date availability) then click Update Profile.
Here’s the sample of candidate profile: