About National Coalition of Healthcare Recruiters
NCHCR was formed in March 2005 recognizing the fact that the Independent Healthcare Recruiters, and Healthcare Agencies needed an exclusive Coalition to provide them with the resources larger corporations utilize. In addition to the historical activities of recruiters, the Independent Healthcare Recruiter/Agency meets specific needs the In-House recruiter cannot. These include assisting candidates with anonymous searches and representing clients for proprietary opportunities they do not want to publicly conduct.
By banding together NCHCR members represent a significant recruiting presence in the industry. As a group, we share common strengths and long term relationships with both our clients and physicians. NCHCR promotes the fact that the Independent Healthcare Recruiter/Agency plays a critical role in the Healthcare Industry. This is daily evidenced through participation on our nationally advertised job board, split rich networking environment, co-op programs, and adherence to a high ethical business standards and recruiting protocols.
Experienced Healthcare Providers elect to seek out new opportunities at predictable points in their careers. They are busy in their practices and need someone who will confidentially find opportunities, discuss them with the seeker, and submit their CV/Resume on a facility-by-facility basis. Frustrated Healthcare Providers often align with our service once they realize we know how to find the opportunity they are looking for. We offer a service larger firms often fail to provide.
NCHCR maintains an exclusive job board solely for member. NCHCR addresses the entire Healthcare Recruiting Industry: Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Nursing, Allied Health, Administrative/Executive, and Healthcare IT.
• NCHCR currently has over 14,700 -profiled candidates. This is not a down loaded database. These are self-profiled and member profiled candidates.
• NCHCR currently has 30,000 Healthcare opportunities on the job board and/or available for networking with other members.
• NCHCR currently enjoys a national membership of over 150 recruiter firms, which represents over 300 recruiters in their employment.
• NCHCR members work with each other respecting the same Universal Split Agreement. They do not need to establish separate split agreements with the other members.
• NCHCR enjoys the Leadership input of an Advisory Board consisting of highly skilled and respected Healthcare Recruiter Agency owners.
• NCHCR utilizes a highly experienced Ethics Committee to ensure adherence to our Business Protocol and Ethics.
• NCHCR adheres to NAPS Excellent Standard of Business Practices.
• NCHCR membership is permanently revoked if there is an infraction in our ethics by a member.
• Nationally advertised job board, with recruiter login. Internal Match function for all posted Opportunities and profiled Candidates.
• Co-op program with getamedjob.com
• Co-op program with TextRecruit.com
• NCHCR has a growing database for the Passive Candidate Program with over 21,000 telephone profiled passive Candidates. It is an exclusive optional program for the members.
• Daily cross posting in Sponsored Positions to: Glassdoor, DotHop.com, Jobs2Careers, CareerJet.com and other major Job Aggregators. We purchase thousands of clicks each month to ensure Candidate flow to our home page job board.